Edwin with Derbyhat
Today I have something different for you. It’s not a card, it’s not pink, it’s not for girls, it doesn’t have pink flowers ….. well, it’s a tag for a man! lol
I wanted to do something with this Edwin ever since I bought it (a few months back), but just didn’t have the right idea. When I was looking around blogland this morning I saw there is a paper piercing challenge at Magnolia mania and that was it!!! Here we go …
For this tag I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Edwin with Derbyhat (Little London coll., 2013), Postmark & New York (With love coll., 2013)
- dies: La-la land – stitched border, Cherry Blossom Branch Die, Magnolia Doohickey – Jungle leaves; Tim Holtz – townscape
- flowers from I am roses
- white lace
- natural cord
- metal telephone embellishment.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Bunny Zoe’s crafts challenge: Flowers and charms
- Marvelous Magnolia: Flourishes
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Use a charm
- Magnolia Mania (I WON): Paper piercing
- Creative inspirations: Tag it
- Crafty catz: Anything goes
- Divas by design: Anything goes with Magnolias
it's not easy to make cards for men… but you do it right! Very nice tag
Superb idea ! beautiful creation !
Your paper pieced Edwin is fabulous and love the design and embellishments.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x
Gorgeous and fabulous tag Tamara thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx (DT)
absolutly fabulous!!! love the paper piecing
This is amazing! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Kaksno super obleko si mu nadela. Zelo mi je vsec. 🙂
Beautiful masculin tag, sweet image and wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next sketch. Agnieszka
Fantastic! just adore this tag. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x
Gayle's Crafty Blog
Gorgeous Tamara..fab paper piecing..Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia Hugz Gayle xx
Kathy @ Stamping Still
This is a beautiful tag with great paper piecing. Love the little charm too. Thanks for joining us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
Uf, tale tehnika je pa zakomplicirana, a ne? Ampak učinkovita, :). Edwin ima enkratno obleko, po zadnji modi, :), :). lp, Saša