I started this morning with baking makrons. Well, they don’t look like makrons for sure! I won’t be making them again, like ever! 🙂 They looked so good on a photo ……..
I can’t show you makrons, but I can show you my new gift bag. Yesterday I masked three stamps together and this is what I came up with.
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Leo Tilda (Zodiac coll., 2014), Napoleon, Love kit (Animals of the world coll., 2014), Old bench (Summer & Sea Coll.), A gift from the heart (Raising The Ceiling Coll.)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey
- flowers from I am roses, LLC
- stickles glue (diamond)
- white paper doily
- white crackle paint
- white lace
- pink organza ribbon.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Deep Ocean Challenge blog: Inspired by a movie (My Girl)
- Hobbyvision design team: Flowers
- Creative inspirations: Lots of layers
- Inky chicks (TOP 3): Shabby chic