I would like to wish all my followers a Happy Easter!
We plan an egg hunt for our daughter, which should be a lot of fun, but I’m afraid she’ll think that she can always find some chocolate eggs hidden in the bushes. lol
I made a gift box with stamps from Little London collection. It is on it’s way to her receiver and I hope she’ll like it. I didn’t want to over decorate it, because the picture it self is quite big.
For this gift box I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Afternoon tea tilda, Afternoon Tea Bench, Cute Magnolia (Little London coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey
- flowers from I am roses, LLC
- stickles glue
- white crackle paint
- white lace.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: