Can you believe it it’s APRIL. Finally!!!! April means my Birthday. wohooo … I hope there will be some craft supplies among my gifts. 🙂 Girl can dream …
Begining of April also means there is a new challenge starting at I AM ROSES challenge blog. This month is all about Easter! We would like to see all kinds of Easter projects, but the challenge this month is to incorporate egg or egg shape.
We have a new dt member at IAR – Sharon SMscrapper and also the new Badges for the Winner and Top 3!
I made an Easter card with Bunny Prince from Lost & Found collection. I’ve been saving this one for a special occasion like this one. 😉
IAR flowers used on this card are:
- White Daisy Flowers – D1 – 15
- Mixed Soft Tone Paper Flowers – R3 – 426
- Random Mixed Pastel Rainbow Color – R6 – 426
- Soft Blue Variegated Semi Open Rose Buds – T30 – 561
- Turquoise Variegated Mini Rose Buds – T1- 561
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Bunny Prince (Lost & Found coll., 2014)
- dies: Magnolia – View Master/Pinwheel, heart swirl, groom bow, tilda tag; Spellbinders – majestic elements opulent ovals
- white lace
- brown cord
- paper doily
- flowers from I am roses
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white crackle paint
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
Have fun! Hugs, t.