I hope you are all enjoying this Sunday. We have great spring weather today, high temperatures and a little bit of wind. My daughter got a sandbox from her grandpa and now we spend all our afternoons in it. And yes, there is sand all over the house. 🙂
Today I have a small gift bag for you with one of the new Zodiac Tildas – Scorpio Tilda.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Scorpio Tilda (Zodiac coll., 2014)
- dies: Magnolia – so wrapped lovely, Spellbinders – majestic elements opulent ovals, Joy crafts – butterfly die
- punch – MS – hearts border
- white lace
- violet cotton cord
- flowers from I am roses, LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white crackle paint
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Girls only
- The Ribbon Girl: March Magnolia only challenge – Girly
- Time for Magnolia challenge: Flowers everywhere
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Spring flowers
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and please come back tomorrow to see more of the new Zodiac collection. Hugs, t.