Just a quick post to show you my first Calendar. I didn’t know what to expect when I started doing it, but at the end I loved it.
For this calendar I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Summer wedding Tilda (Special Moment coll., 2013)
- punch: MS cherish
- white lace
- white paper doily
- flowers from I am roses and LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (shabby white, chunky white)
- clear rock candy glitter
- TH crackle paint.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: