WELCOME! to the I Am Roses “Tis the Season” Blog Hop. We have so much holiday inspiration coming to you from our Designers & Guest hoppers.
You should have arrived here from the blog of the very talented DT Member Jo Thompson!
First let me say how surprised and honored I was when I was invited to be part of this blog hop. As you all know I am completely obsessed with adding flowers to my projects and most of them came from IAR Thailand.
For this blog hop I made a red and green Christmas card. The shape was cut out with Silhouette cameo. Papers used are from Magnolia. I rarely use them, but these two dp-s were just perfect for this card. Sentiment (Noel) if from LOTW, Grungy Christmas sentiments. Stamp is of course from Magnolia, it’s called Joyful Tilda from Christmas story collection, 2012. Pine three die is from TH. There is also a lot of clear rock candy glitter and crackle paint (all from TH).
I used a lot of flowers. You can see the complete list of them under the photos. I hope you’ll like my Red and green Christmas card. 😉
List of I Am Roses products used on this project:
- Christmas Mixed Roses (R 77 – 79)
- Christmas Mixed Lily Paper Flowers (LY1- 79)
- Mixed Green Daisy Flowers (D1 – 839)
- White Handmade Mulberry Paper Flowers (R6 – 15)
- Mixed Red and White Paper Roses ( R8 – 78)
- Mini White Paper Flowers (R2 – 15)
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the Designers’ and Guest hoppers’ blogs and be sure to comment on their individual “Tis the Season” Blog Post
- There are 2 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs in TWO of our hoppers’ blogs!
- Be sure to subscribe/follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/).
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be CLOSED at 2:59 am GMT on Sunday, December 7th.
We will be randomly selecting 2 winners from the comments on two of the blogs and will announce the winners on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
Here is a picture of the Prize Package that 2 Lucky hoppers will win. 🙂
Next up is a very talented lady – Joy Nieva!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses Design Team & Friends hopping today:
Donna Smith: http://bearlymine.blogspot.co.uk/
R.Maria Sabina: http://lollyrot-scrapbooking.blogspot.com/
Jo Thompson: http://www.paperdrama.blogspot.com/
Tamara Potočnik: http://handmadebytamara.blogspot.com/ (You are here now!)
Joy Nieva: http://artangelsdesigns.blogspot.com/
Bona Rivera-Tran: http://www.keeponscrappin.blogspot.com/
Ivett Carillo: http://ivettcarrillo.blogspot.com/
Cindy Anderson: http://cynthialoowho.wordpress.com/
Marisa Figuierido: http://maribellscrapsportugal.blogspot.com/
Aliscia Clements: http://iscraphappy1.blogspot.com/
Patricia Da Silva:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRmYi5pe4eU&feature=youtu.be *(Please leave a comment on her YouTube video)
Rina Galit: http://scrapmusubi.blogspot.com/
Leslie Prinkki: http://scrapsofmine.blogspot.com/
Arlene Cuevas: http://butterflykisseswithlove.blogspot.com/