This week I’m a guest designer at Crafts to Challenge you blog. The theme this month is Christmas festivities and the twist What Christmas means to you.
Christmas means a lot to me, especially now that I have a family of my own. I can’t wait for this year’s holidays!! There will be a lot of baking, laughing and opening presents!
I made a card in white-blue colour combination. The shape of the card was cut out with silhouette cameo. I coloured my lovely Tilda with distress markers and sewn the edges. I’m still learning how to sew on cards, this is my third one, so don’t judge me too harsh. lol
I used a lot of flowers and berries. There are also a few die cuts. The newest one I have is tattered pinecone from TH. I used only the branch. Snowflake is covered with stickles glue (stardust). The papers are Maja design.
- Colours: TH distress markers and ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300 g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Snowy Tilda (Christmas story coll., 2012), We wish you a merry christmas – text
- dies: Sizzix tattered pinecone, Magnolia Doohickey – scalloped tag, Joy crafts – snowflakes border die
- flowers from I am roses, LLC, The ribbon girl
- metal embellishment
- white cotton cord
- white lace
- stickles glue – stardust.