Weekend is over and I managed to do one Christmas card. Isn’t it funny how people usually start buying Christmas cards a week before Christmas? I’m a little bit of a control freak so I must have everything ready weeks before Christmas. 🙂
I made a criss cross card this time. I was inspired by the lovely cards my blog friend Teresa makes. They are amazing. Those of you who know her, know what I’m talking about. 🙂 I used one of the older Christmas Tildas called Midwinter Tilda. I used this stamp because I wanted to enter Magnolia Mania’s challenge called Lantern. There are no specific instructions about the lantern, whether it must be cut out of paper or it can be a stamped image?!? I hope my card will qualify.
… do you like my little angel’s wings? 😉
For this card I used:
- Colours: TH distress markers and ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300 g
- design papers: Maja design – Vintage autumn basics
- stamps: Midwinter Tilda (Sweet Christmas dreams coll., 2011), Christmas – text
- punch: MS – branch
- flowers from I am roses, LLC …
- frantage – shabby white
- white lace
- twinklets diamond dust + Pod Modge glue (sugar effect on flowers)
- glossy accent
- stickles glue – stardust.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Mania: Lantern (Tilda is holding a lantern in her hand)
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Sparkle
- Magnolia-licious challenge blog: Anything goes
- Rhedd and Rosie’s challenge blog: Anything goes
- The Rubber Buggy challenge blog: Charm it up (or bling) – I chose BLING!
Waw kako je lepa. Tudi jaz obožujem Teresine criss cross voščilnice, ampak tvoja je prav tako čudovita. lp
Kako lepo ti je uspela criss cross voščilnica! Lepe barve si izbrala in ja, opazila sem angelska krila. Čisto nič, ampak res nič ne zaostaja za Teresinimi "kriskroskami", :). Lp, Saša
Čudovita criss cross voščilnica! Všeč mi je lep odtis, ki se ga zelo lepo pobarvala! Prav tako je lep papir, čipka in anglelska krila.
What a great card, super cute.
Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog.
A fabulous card Tamara, a great design and colour scheme. Your image is just adorable and such stunning beautiful embellishments!!!
Thanks so much for joining us at LHoSM
The Rubber Buggy
Your card is adorable and I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at The Rubber Buggy.
Love your card – stunning! Thank you for sharing at TRB:)
cabio's craft corner
Lovely card with beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again :o)