It’s Friday and time for another challenge at Tilda’s Town Challenge blog. This week’s theme is Anything but square. I used the shape of a flower for my card. 😉
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store.
I created a baby card for my friend who just had her first baby and it’s a baby girl!!! I used some beautiful Maja design papers from Sofiero collection and a lot of I am roses flowers. I’m completely in love with curly roses and the white one on my card is from my last order. The stamp I used is from Special Moment collection, called Little cute Tilda. 😉
The shape of the card was cut out with my Silhouette cameo.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – Sofiero
- stamps: Little cute Tilda (Special moment coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – So wraped lovely; Spellbinders Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals;
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am rose, LLC
- stickles (stardust)
- pink cotton cord
- white lace
- metal embellishment
- frantage (shabby pink).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Use a charm
- Deep ocean challenge blog: For a baby
- Cute card Tuesday: Signs of distress (inked edges)