Today I have a card for you with one of my latest stamps – Afternoon Tea Tilda from Little London collection. Isn’t she a doll? I must buy her a bench to sit on. I used a lot of pink and brown on this one. I don’t use this color combination a lot, but I’m happy with the result.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – Sofiero
- stamps: Afternoon Tea Tilda (Little London collection, 2013), New York (With love coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – tilda’s tag; Spellbinders Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals;
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am rose, LLC
- stickles (diamond)
- white cotton cord
- white lace
- frantage (shabby pink + pink fragments).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: