Today is a start of a new school year and looks like a start of a rainy season. 🙂 Everything is green again. The days are getting shorter and I’m getting lazier. lol
As I wrote in my last post I was asked to do two girly wall hangers. The lady who ordered them asked me to keep it simple!!!! What?! Well, I tried … The theme for this one is first day of school. I really like this Tilda with pencils, I used her a lot since I bought it.
I think I’ll do these wall hangers more often, because they are so much fun and look great.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps:Tilda with pencils (Turning leaves coll., 2012)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – heart swirl, TH – Vintage Market
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and Live and Love crafts
- white lace
- jute twine
- stickles (diamond)
- frantage (shabby pink).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Pretty in Pink
- Magnolia Down Under: Sara chooses / Lovely lace
- Magnolia-licious Tuesday challenge (I WON!!!): CAS
- A creative romance: CAS