My mum’s friend asked me to make two wall hangers for her granddaughters. Two different themes, one of them sea and this is what I came up with. 🙂 I used stamp from Summer stamp club kit, Sea shell Tilda. She wanted both hangers to be in pink and you know me – pink is so my color!! lol
I made this hanger yesterday and when I was cleaning this morning it suddenly struck me – is sea themed hanger for Mina or Kati? Well, it’s for the other one of course, so I have to change the name. lol
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Sea shell Tilda (Sea Breeze Coll., 2013), Sea shell kit (Sea Breeze Coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – leaf, TH – Vintage Market, Spellbinders decorative labels eight
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and Live and Love crafts
- jute mesh ribbon
- stickles (diamond)
- frantage (shabby pink).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Big hallo to all my new followers, thank you for following my work! Hugs, t.