Let me start today with a big HALLO to my new followers. Thank you for following my work, your support means a lot!!!
As you can see I used Edwin today. 🙂 When I got my stampclub I wasn’t too sure If I like him or not, but then I saw him colored up and I started to like him. 🙂
I made this card for a little boys second Birthday. I didn’t want to use baby Edwin. You can’t really say how old is Edwin on this stamp, it can be just a little boy or a grown man, depending on colors used I guess.
I used one of my new dies, Memory box – Big splash border and again a lot of frantage (you should see my floor) lol
For this card I used
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- design papers: Far far hill
- stamp: Edwin catching fish, Fish kit, Sauth Pacific Stamp (Sea breeze Collection, 2013)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – Tilda ticket, Memory box – Big splash border
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and my stash
- sea star
- jute ribbon
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (shabby blue).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Tilda’s town: Summer scene
- Simon says: Anything goes
- Cute card Thursday: Anything goes
- Hanna and friends: Anything goes