Forget me not Tilda
I got a a few happy mails today. One from Uk, one from USA, one from Singapore and one from Netherlands. Isn’t life sweet … Do you want to know what I received? New papers, stamps, dies …. happy as a pie! 😉
For this card I used
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- design papers: Far far hill
- stamp: Forget me not (Special Moment Collection, 2013)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – Tilda ticket, So wraped lovely, Sweet lovely lace, Swirl; Spellbinders decorative labels eight
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and my stash
- paper doily
- MS moulds
- pearl string
- light blue organza ribbon
- white lace
- frantage (shabby blue).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Tilda’s town: Summer scene
- Magnolia Down Under: Your favorite things (flowers and dies)
- Simon says: Anything goes
- Divas by design: Favourite color combination (white-blue)
Kreatief met Maria
Kreatief met Maria
What a super duper card. Oh so sweet and your colouring is perfect! So sorry to hear that someone is stealing your work to pass off as their own. That's really not on, but in a round about way it's a compliment too – a comment normally suffices tho! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely Tilda with us this week at Diva's and hopefully so won't go wandering off to visit any extra blogs this time! Jx
A gorgeous card Tamara, I love your soft, gentle colour scheme – a beautiful Tilda and gorgeous details!!
Thanks so much for joining at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
wow I LOVE your coloring, so pretty on soft touch and it made Tilda so very beautiful!!
Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week and Happy Summer!
Joe Shien Shien
Gorgeous card Tamara..! Your coloring is great, Tilda looks very beautiful in her gown. Thank you for joining Tilda's Town Challenge.
Hugs, shien shien
Wow Tamara! This card is so gorgeous! I love the soft colors you used! Wonderful!
Thank you so much for joining ot Tilda's Town Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Gorgeous! Beautiful details and colouring – I love your card! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town! Delphine xx
Lep nesti, lušten motiv, prekrasna praprot – vse tipi topi, lp, Saša
Beautiful card – stunning colouring and gorgeous LO.
Thanks for playing along with The Divas this week.