It’s Thursday and time for another challenge at Marvelous Magnolia. 🙂 This week we want you to use dots or gingham on your creations.
We have a great sponsor this week – Tilda’s Town 😉
I wrote in my last blog post that I was waiting for our mail man to bring me summer stampclub kit and he did! 🙂 Stamps included are so cute! Of course I had to use one of them. I don’t know what the name of this sweetie is but I think we’ll soon find out. I can’t wait to see the rest of the Sea Breeze Collection.
I found this lovely dotted paper in one of the First Edition’s paper packs called Blank Canvas. I used one big sea star. I didn’t have anything that would go with the sea themed card so my godmother gave me this cute sea star. 🙂
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First Edition – Blank canvas
- dies: TH – Scrollworks, Magnolia DooHickey – Scalloped tag
- stamp:Sea Breeze Collection, 2013
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses and my stash
- paper doily
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (shabby blue, blue fragmants).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Midweek Magnolias: Wish you were here with our seaside / beach creations
- Totally Tilda Challenges: TomBoy Tilda (no pink)
- Magnolia Down Under: Louise’s choice (flowers)
- Deep Ocean Challenges: On the beach