Tilda with pigling
A few weeks back I was asked to do a birthday card for twins (boys). I had a lot of trouble picking up a stamp that would be appropriate and then their mum suggested this cute Tilda. Even though this is a stamp from Christmas collection, I think you can use it for many different occasions. Don’t you agree?
Today I’m showing you my card for the first boy and tomorrow for the second one. 😉 I used encrusted jewel technique on this one. 🙂
Here’s my card, I hope you’ll like it. 😉
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- aquarel paper: Langton CP 300g
- design papers: First edition papers – Blank canvas
- stamps: Tilda with pigling (A Christmas Story Collection, 2012)
- dies: TH – Butterflight, Magnolia DooHickey Heart Swirl
- punch: Tonic Studios – Butterfly
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- aqua cotton cord
- liquid pearls – color opal
- stickles glue (stardust)
- aqua stemens
- green pearls
- frantage (chunky white, aged silver, silver glass glitter).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Tilda’s Town Challenge: Something old, something new (OLD – stamp, papers; NEW – frantage, cotton cord)
- Lovely hanglar or sweet Magnolia: Picture inspirations (pastels)
- Magnolia Down Under: Move it baby (butterflies)
- You, me and Magnolia: Animals of Magnolia
- Time for Magnolia Christmas Challenge: Wings
Thank you for visiting my blog and have a great week!! Hugs, t.
ohhh how sweet this is Tamara, thanks for joining in at YMAM
so cute love the design and colors
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
Luštna, predvsem mi je všeč barvna kombinacija, :). Saša
Beautiful your card, and a lovely image.
Thanks for joining in YMAM.
Krasna. Tudi te barve ji zelo pristojijo. Všeč so mi metuljčki.
Čudovita!!! Kot vedno seveda!!
Hvala za sodelovanje na izzivu Lovely hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia..
Sončen pozdrav z obale!
Beautiful card with all the soft colors. Thanks for joining us @ Tilda's Town this week!
Tamara, you have made such a beautiful card with that fabulous butterflies, and it's so good to use a Christmas stamp for other occasion and you did it so well!
thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenge this week and welcome back [winking]
Oh wow! Yes, I do agree, in fact I think this is the case for so many Magnolias – its an amazing thing they can be so versatile 🙂
Your card is smashing and I do love the soft colors together 🙂 Tilda is inked to perfection and those butterflies….sigh! They are stunning!
Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week 🙂 Welcome back!
Lots of love, Louise
Wat een schitterend mooie kaart heb je gemaakt met vele leuke details. Bedankt voor je deelname bij TFM. groetjes Marga.
wow what a gorgeous creation. Thank you for joining our challenge at the Time for Magnolia challenge!