Princess Tilda with Curl
I made this card for a special little lady who joined our world last week. My aunt gave birth to a baby girl, after already having three boys, so no doubt this one will be treated like a princess! 🙂
My Easel card (Tangled Tilda) was a winning card chosen by the Time for Magnolia Challenge design team and I was offered a GDT spot for their new challenge – Bingo grid! I chose the first line Ribbon – Pink – Flowers.
Although this is not a typical baby card I think it’s just right for the occasion. Isn’t it? 😉
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- aquarel paper: Langton CP 300g
- design papers: First edition papers – Flower pavilion
- stamps: Princess Tilda with Curl (Once Upon a Time Collection, 2013)
- dies: Magnolia DooHickey Scalloped Tag, Magnolia DooHickey Heart Swirl, Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Magnolia Doohickey heart border
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- organza rose ribbon (pink)
- pink organza ribbon
- pink cotton cord
- metal embellishment (love)
- pink half pearls
- stickles glue (diamond)
- liquid pearls (opal)
- frantage (chunky white, shabby white, pink fragments).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Midweek Magnolias: Happy Birthday
- Totally Tilda: Pink Princess
- Crafty Catz: 3 of something 2 of anything and 1 of what ever you want .. (3 different papers, 2 tags, 1 stamp)
- Simon Says: Flower Power
- Cupcake Craft Challenge: Lots of layers
Thank you all for stopping by and commenting! Hugs, t.
Awww love this sweet Pink Princess Tilda creation..beautiful embellies..
Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.
smiles Christine & the Tildarettes x
Oh what an adorable card. I am sure it will be well received. Beautiful soft colouring too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda in our PINK PRINCESS challenge.
Just adorable! I think it is beautiful and a little bit different for baby card.
čestitke za GDT in tale voščilnica je res kransa, tako bogata in lepo pobarvanal. lp
Very pretty, love the Frantage around Tilda and her sparkling crown. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.
WOW!!!! This is AMAZING!!!! Love the frantage around your gorgeous Tilda and all the beautiful accents! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte
Gorgeous! Love the papers.
Wow this is absolutely stunning Tamara…
hugs and xxx
Such a pretty card and I'm loving all the layers. Many thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week 🙂 Donna ♥ x
iii :-)) Zelo zelo zelo cortkano! Krasno ti je uspela; všeč mi je.
Baš lijepa čestitka – sviđa mi se kako si obojala princezu, kao i ukrasi koje si koristila… 🙂
Želim ti ugodan dan, Tamara!
I really really loved this card, the papers are beautiful and the decorations too! Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolia´s this week!
A beautiful card, a lovely design and pretty papers. Tilda is adorable and such gorgeous details!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
This is a beautiful card. I love all the layers and those Magnolia dies are adorable. Great design.
Great job with our 3-2-1 challenge at Crafty Catz too. Thanks for sharing and good luck!
Beautiful card Tamara, stunning, Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
gorgeous tilda card! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x