Doily Delights at Marvelous Magnolia
It’s Thursday and time for another challenge at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog. This time we want to see doilies!
We have two great sponsors this time – The Ribbon Girl and Creative treasures. 😉
Days are going by so fast that I completely forgot to make a card for this challenge. Can you believe it it is almost the end of the May. We took our daughter to the swimming pool for the first time a few days back and I can’t really tell if she enjoyed it, because she was so serious the whole time we were in the water – no smile no matter what we were doing. 🙂 I guess there was just too much water! 🙂
Here’s my card with Lady Tilda and Tilda’s Castle:
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- aquarel paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First edition papers – New bloom
- stamps: Tilda’s Castle (Princes & Princesses Collection, 2012), Lady Tilda
- dies: Magnolia DooHickey Heart Swirl
- punch: Martha Stewart – doily lace
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- liquid pearls – color opal
- stickles glue (diamond)
- white pearls
- wooden corner
- crackle paint (picket fence)
- paper heart doily
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Tilda’s Town: (I made top 5) Use a Magnolia background stamp
- Magnolia Down Under: Lace and Flowers
- Time for Magnolia Challenge: Bingo (Flowers, bling bling, white)
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Spring showers (clouds)
- Magnolialicious Challenge Blog: Ways to Weather it (clouds)
- Hanna and Friends: (I made Nr. 1) Scene
ČU-DO-VI-TA! Nič drugega ne bom dodala!!!
Hvala, ker sodeluješ tudi na tokratnem Tilda's Town izzivu Tamara!!!
uau kako je cute! res lepo si jo sestavila in ozadje je res prekrasno. lp
wow die karte ist traumhaft schön ♥♥♥
This is GORGEOUS! I love it…just fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create's Magnolia challenge! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time for a new challenge!
Gorgeous, gorgeous card!! Fantastic colours and colouring! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx
This is fabulous Tamara!!!! Love your Tilda and gorgeous flowers! Hugs, Brigitte
Lovely card, Tamara! I like your works, will be your newest follower.
Pop up to visit my blog too at clayguana.blogspot.com
iii kako je fletna in kako zelo lepo si pobarvala motiv in dodala krasne dodatke! Zelo zelo je lepa :-))
Menda si odšla od BMD, smo danes članice dobile novico! Škoda, saj so tvoje čestitke zelo zelo cart!
Ooooo preeeečudovita. Zelo zelo všečno ozdaje in celotna voščilnica!!!
Gorgeous card, Tamara. Love the scene you've created. Beautiful colouring–love the soft colours. Gorgeous flowers.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge.
Kot iz pravljice. Zelo je lepa. Lp
This is gorgeous! Wow, I love it…just fabulous!
Thank you so much for playing Hanna and friends.
This card is just so pretty! I so love the scene you've created. Tilda and the background images have been colored so nicely! What a soft, girly card! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Magnolia-licious/Wee stamps Challenge Blog and good luck!
What a beauty your card, thank you for joining us at TFMC, good luck Hugs Janny