Anything goes at Marvelous Magnolia
It’s Thursday and time for another challenge at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog. It’s our favourite theme this time – Anything goes. Easy right?
Our sponsor this time is Tilda’s Town. We all love them, don’t we? 😉
I chose Tilda hiding heart stamp from Magnolia’s With love Collection, 2013. This stamp is one of my favourites from this collection. Isn’t she cute? I got this stamp last week and I just had to use it.
Little pocket in the upper corner is made with my Silhouette Cameo. When you open it there is a little note inside. I didn’t glue it to the card, so it can be pulled out. I thought that would be a fun idea and something new. 😉
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- aquarel paper: Langton CP 300g
- design papers: Far Far Hill freebies
- stamps: Tilda hiding heart (With love Collection, 2013), New Yourk (With love Coll., 2013, Postcard (With love Coll. 2013)
- dies: Spellbinders Floral ovals, Spellbinders ovals, Magnolia Doohickey Slender firs, Cherry Lynn – Fancy flurish mini
- punch: Tonic Studios – Butterfly
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses, Kort & Godt
- white half pearls
- crackle accent
- white lace
- liquid pearls – color opal
- stickles glue (diamond)
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Midweek Magnolias: Die cuts or punches
- Cherry Lynn: Lots of layers
- Symon says Challenge: Things with wings (butterfly)
- Deep Ocean Challenge: Let’s sparkle
- Crafts and me challenge: Lace
Thank you for your visit and your comment. Please join us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge and good luck in the draw! Hugs, t.
Waw tole je pa tako nežna in super si dodala žepek! krasna! lp
Hi, this is gorgeous, a real pretty card
HUGZ Fleur xXx
Spet si naredila eno čudovito in nežno voščilnico! Zelo mi je všeč!
Ooo kako nežna je ta Tildica. Čudovita voščilnica.
Oh, love the little pocket and gorgeous flowers!!!! The crackled heart is awesome. Hugs, Brigitte
Darling card, Tamara. Tilda is so sweet. I love the soft delicate style of this fabulous creation. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
This is a very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
Have a nice day!
What a sweet image and a very lovely card. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge blog.
This is very pretty. I love the delicate colours you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week. Good Luck!
Very pretty. So many gorgeous flowers and accents. Thanks for playing along with the Things with Wings Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!
Very sweet, just the right amount of sparkle!
Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean