February 2022 challenge ❀ I am roses
Welcome to I am roses FEBRUARY 2022 challenge!!!
The theme for this month’s challenge is …. ANYTHING GOES!
The rules for entering the challenge are the same BUT there is a change to the PRIZE PACKAGE:
we will now have (5) Winners at $30 Vouchers each.
We love all the creations that everyone submits and would like to share an opportunity for more people to win.
For this month’s card I made a Winter card (since it’s still winter here). Image used is from Magnolia as usual, lol. I made the card in my fav colour combination pink-white with the touch of green. I used all my favourite I am roses flowers on this card (listed bellow).
I am roses flowers used on this card:
MEDIUM 1.5″ White Sweet Moon Roses (M)
White Small Lily Paper Flowers
Pastel Mix Mini Artificial paper Rosebuds
Indian Jasmine (1″or2.5cm) Soft Pink Flowers
Arabian Jasmine (3/4″ or 2cm) White – Soft Pink Center
Size 5/8″ or 1.5 cm White Open Roses
- Contest runs Feb 15th – Mar 8th (Ends 11:59PM PST)
- Theme: “Anything Goes”
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- Five winners will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “February IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winners will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
The Craft Bucket
Just beautiful, I love this stamp but sadly missed out. Jane x