Top 3 (1) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2/3) $25 Voucher
For this month’s challenge I created a card using a Magnolia image called Tilda with arrow. This is an old image from 2012.
For this card I used G45 papers. I rarely use them because they are a bit too vintage for me, but still there are some really pretty prints out there that I can use. Dies used are from various companies.
Image was coloured using Distress ink pads on Langton 300g HP watercolour paper.
I am roses flowers used on this card:
Mixed Pastel Cherry Blossoms paper flowers
Small Pastel Rainbow Paper Flowers
Mini Mixed Rainbow Pastel color Paper Flowers
Salmon Red Artificial Crafts Paper Flowers Arabian Jasmine
Baby blue/Aqua/Soft pink/Salmon red/Cream Mixed Crafts Paper Flowers
White Crafts Paper Flowers
- Contest runs August 15th – September 8th (Ends 11:59PM PST)
- Theme: “Anything Goes”
- You are allowed to use ALL BRANDS of Flowers!!!!
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “August IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winners will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th