Mr & Mrs Magnolia ❀ I am roses
Today I’m sharing with you Wedding/Anniversary card made with lots of pretty I am roses flowers. For this card I used Magnolia’s image called Mr & Mrs Magnolia. Image was coloured using Distress ink pads.
There’s still an active challenge over at I am roses challenge blog, the theme is Anything goes. All you need to do is create something, use at least 2 IAR products on it and link it to iar challenge blog. Easy, right!? Did I tell you about the prizes? No? Well, they are AWESOME!!!!. You can get vouchers, not only the winner, but also top 3!!! wohooooo ….
I am roses flowers used on this card:
Design papers used on this card are from Maja Design – Celebration collection. Dies used on the card are from various companies.
- Contest runs Feb 15th – Mar 8th (Ends 11:59PM PST)
- Theme: “Anything Goes”
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “Feb IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winners will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
I dispatched your articles links to all my contacts and they all mate it including me. soft leather handbags with outside pockets