For October’s challenge project I made a gift box. Well this gift box was made for a person very dear to me, my good friend Celine, for her Birthday. Since she already got it I can show it to you.
For this project I used Olive Tilda from Magnolia’s Little Italy coll., 2015. She was coloured using Distress markers and ink pads.
Papers used are from Maja Design – Summertime coll., 2016. I used dies from Magnolia, CC Designs, la-la land and Studio Light.
I am roses flowers used on this project:
Lime Green Mini Lily Crafts Paper Flowers
Small Mixed Christmas Paper flowers
Mixed Soft tone Handmade Paper Flowers
White Handmade Mulberry Paper Roses
Big White Gardenias
Soft Brown Variegated Puffy Paper flowers
Solid Peach Paper Roses
- Contest runs October 15th – November 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: “Anything Goes“
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “October IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th