Today starts a brand new challenge over at I am roses challenge blog. We continue with our Anything goes theme, so that you have the opportunity to be creative and link diferent projects.
For September challenge dt project I made a Summer card, probably the last one for this year. I used Sunbathe Tilda from Magnolia’s SeaSide collection. She was coloured with distress inks.
Dies used on this card are from Magnolia, la-la land and C.C. Designs.
I am roses flowers used on this card:
- Contest runs September 15th – October 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: “Anything Goes“
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “September IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th