Today starts a brand new challenge over at I am roses challenge blog. We continue with our Anything goes theme, so that you have the opportunity to be creative and link diferent projects.
I made a Christmas card with one of the old Magnolia Christmas stamps called Merry Christmas Tilda (Winter Wonderland coll., 2013). This one is one of my top 10 Magnolia stamps and I really enjoy colouring her and making cards with her.
I used quite a few of the most gorgeous paper flowers from I am roses:
Merry Christmas sentiment is from Scrapiniec. Love these chipboards!
- Contest runs August 15th – September 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: “Anything Goes“
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “August IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th