March challenge ❀ I am roses
Today starts a new challenge over at I am roses challenge blog. The theme of the challenge is Anything goes, all you have to do is use two IAR products and link your project to the challenge blog here.
I made a Birthday card using one of my old Magnolia stamps called Tilda with Love, 2013. I love her hair and she was great for colouring. I used her once before at the beggining of my distress colouring.
- Contest runs March 15th – April 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: “Anything Goes“
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “March IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
I am roses flowers used on this card:
so so cute !!!! love what you do with the rabbit !!
Lovely spring card, so fresh with the peach and white 🙂 xx