February challenge ❀ I am roses
Today starts a new challenge over at I am roses challenge blog. The theme of the challenge is Anything goes, all you have to do is use two IAR products and link to the challenge blog here.
For my dt project I made a Birthday card using London Tilda from Little London collection. I’m not sure about the year this release came out, but I think it was 2014. Anyway … I used a lot of pretty I am roses flowers on my card. I just received my dt package a few days back and it was full of gorgeousness!
Tilda was coloured usind Distress markers and distress ink pads. I used Langton NOT for this one and stamped her with Archival black ink.
- Contest runs February 15th – March 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: “Anything Goes“
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “February IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
I am roses flowers used on this project:
fabulous card !!!
This is such a pretty card Tamara and Tilda is adorable.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x