January challenge ❀ I am roses
It’s January 15th and I’m sharing with you my card for I am roses January challenge which is starting today!
The theme is as usual – Anything goes!
For my dt project I made a Birthday card using Poppy Tilda. If you remember this Tilda was created for Sirstampalot store and was later available also in other shops. I like using her, she’s fun to colour.
There’s a lot of dies used on this card: la-la land crafts, Cheery Lynn, Prima marketing, Simply Graphic, By DIEzyne. 🙂
- Contest runs January 15th – February 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: “Anything Goes“
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “January IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Items used from the I am roses online store:
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
probably one of my fav !!! a piece of art
Beautiful card! Love everything about your card.
This one is soooo pretty, love this Tilda