Today starts a brand new monthly challenge over at I am roses challenge blog. Our theme is
… which gives you all the freedom you need to create something gorgeous and then link it to our challenge.
For this month’s challenge I made a Christmas card using sweet Christmas Candle Tilda from Waiting for Christmas collection, 2014. I absolutely adore this stamp and love using her for holiday cards. As you can see there are a lot of I am roses flowers on this card. You can check them all out at the end of this post.
- Contest runs October 15th – November 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: “Anything Goes“
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “October IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Here’s what I used from I am roses store: