Magnolia-licious is having a SUMMER FUN blog hop!!!
If you came to my blog from SUZI
, then you’re on your right way! 😉
For my dt project I made a box card using a lot
of Magnolia stamps
. The shape of the box was cut out with silhouette cameo.
Magnolia stamps used:
Seashell Tilda – Sea breeze coll., 2013
Vintage Swedish Coast Cottage – Sea breeze coll., 2013
Sea shell kit – Sea breeze coll., 2013
It’s Summer Time (text) – Sea breeze coll., 2013
Sand castle – Summer & Sea coll., 2008
Papers are from Maja design, Summer crush collection.
I coloured all stamps with Distress markers and Ink pads.
Here’s a list of all DIES used on this project:
pierced tickets – By DIEzyne dies
For all blog hops you must include the following requirements in your post to qualify for a prize.
1. Like us on our Magnolia-licious Facebook Fan Page
2. Leave a comment on each DT’s post during the hop.
3. At the end of your Hop return to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and leave a comment there as well for a chance to win a prize.
There are two ways to win during our challenge blog hop.
1. Comments are counted and a random winner is chosen.
2. Participants enter a project following the Hop theme and a random winner is chosen. This person will receive a handmade card from one of the Magnolia-licious Designers.