… and welcome to I am roses June challenge. Our theme this months is as always …
- Contest runs June 15th – July 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: “Anything Goes”
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “JUNE IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
For my dt project I made a pink girly notebook. I used papers from Maja design – Sofiero and Devine Tilda from last year’s Christmas collection.
Tilda was coloured in with Distress markers and ink pads. The shape of the notebook is made with Make a card #1 die from CC Designs. I also used stitched circles from la-la land, snowflakes from Marianne and a few Magnolia dies.
Here’s a list of all I am roses flowers used on this notebook: