Dancing with stars Tilda
Ever since I had to do a tag for I am roses challenge blog a few months back, I can’t stop making them. Today I’m showing you my purple Christmas tag with Dancing with stars Tilda. This cute little angel is perfect for Christmas and I think I should be using this stamp more often. 🙂
Papers used are from Maja design (Vintage spring basics).
For this tag I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Dancing with stars Tilda (Little Christmas coll., 2012), Merry Christmas background, Sweet Snowflakes (Sweet Christmas dreams coll.)
- dies: Magnolia, Prima, Sizzix, Spellbinders, Cottage cuts, La-la land
- flowers from I am roses
- white lace
- brown cord
- purple bakers twine
- clear diamonds
- stardust stickles.
I’m entering this project into the following challenges:
- Time for Magnolia Challenge: Christmas in non traditional colours
- Midweek Magnolias: Two or more Magnolia stamps
wow Tamara, this Tilda is Painted in perfect way…..I love your tag!!
Kako lepo si ga sestavila. Zelo mi je všeč. Lp
Takole presajoce se jaz pocutim ob prvem snegu in dobim krila za pohajkovanje naokrog in za lovljenje snezink 🙂 Zelo lepo.
Mislila sem plesajoce ne presajoce :)))
What a lovely tag!!
I love this Tilda she is so cute!!
Wow! Gorgeous tag Tamara, super colouring, layering and so many wonderful details. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs Suzi x
I truly enjoy visiting you blog Tamara and seeing all your gorgeous makes!
i know why you love make tags, they are so beautiful !!!
and thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
Love the colours and all the details. Thanks for sharing at TFMC. Hugs Lotte
Zelo lušten tagec, ta Tilda je vsestransko uporabna. Od dodatkov so mi pa rokavičke tako cart, ♥, ♥, ♥. Lp, Saša