It’s freeeeeeezing here. You should have seen me right now, drinking my hot cappuccino all wrapped in blanket with laptop on my knees. lol
I have another Christmas card for you today. I used Christmas candle Tilda which is oh so gorgeous that I can’t stop using her again and again. 🙂
I also used small crocket flowers in white and green from IAR.
I made those green pearl pins myself. Pretty, right?
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Christmas candle Tilda (Waiting for Christmas coll., 2014), Christmas background
- dies: Magnolia, Prima, Cherry Lynn, la-la land
- flowers from I am roses
- white lace
- red-white cord
- silver bells
- white crackle paint
- pearl pins
- stardust stickles.
I’m entering this project into the following challenges:
- Noor design UK challenge blog: Christmas
- Lovely hanglar or sweet Magnolia: Christmas
- Totally Tilda: Snowflakes or snowbals (I used large snowflake die cut)
- Time for Magnolia challenge: Anything but square