It’s Saturday and time for another challenge over at Tilda’s Town challenge blog. This week’s theme is Christmas, add a tag!
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store. The winner will be chosen by InLinkz!
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps & Cutting dies. We carry over 1,400 stamps in stock at all times & over 4,000 dies from all your favorite brands. We offer very competitive shipping rates and we ship worldwide. Visit us at Tilda’s Town and live the magic.
I used Christmas Eve Edwin from Winter Wonderland collection. Have you noticed there are Christmas challenges all over blogland? I guess we all started with Christmas cards and yes, I’m one of those who never starts early enough (and runs out of time in December)! lol
For this dt project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – A gift for you
- stamps: Christmas Eve Edwin (winter wonderland coll., 2013), Holly Swirl (A Christmas story coll., 2012)
- dies: Magnolia, La-La land, Cherry Lynn
- flowers, leaves from I am roses & woc
- white lace from llc
- stickles glue (stardust)
- rusty bells
- brown cord
- white crackle paint.
I’m entering this project into the following challenges: