Tilda with long hair
I have another Christmas card to show you. I made it some weeks back, but forgot to post it. I used one of the 2012 Christmas Tildas, called Tilda with longe hair which was a gift from my boyfriend.
I used two gorgeous snowflake dies from Wild rose studio and a lot of pearl string around the flowers.
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda with long hair (A Christmas story coll., 2012), A holly swirl (A Christmas story coll., 2012)
- dies: Magnolia, Cherry Lynn, Wild rose studio
- flowers from I am roses
- stickles glue (stardust)
- pearl string
- white lace
- brown cord
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this project into the following challenges:
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Just for girls
- Dutch Magnolia lovers: Anything goes
- The ribbon girl challenge blog: Add pearls
- Marvelous Magnolia: Layered up
Stunning Tamara .
Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P.
Še ena lepotička
your card is amazing Tamara. so great colored and a lovely image.
oh Tamara, this card is a jewel
I adore your cards Tamara and even more – your coloring, your ability to arrange all the dies in a wonderful composition and complete a perfect design.
Tole spominja na tisto pravo, prijetno zimo. Ko zacutis mraz, pa te prav nic ne moti in veselo pohajkujes naokrog.
Hi Tamara, I hope you're well! Your card is so pretty! Love this Tilda and your beautiful design and colouring. Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Such a gorgeous card! I love the image and beautiful soft colours.
I really like your creating beautiful coloring.
Thank you for participating in MM hope to see you next time and I wish you good luck
Ja, tako kot pravi Vladka – začutiš zimo, se mi zdi, da si z izborom barv res poustvarila pravo "ledeno" zimo. Pa snežinka v levem kotu je tudi nova, kajne? Saša