Today is a big day!!! My baby girl started in her Kindergarden and I think she liked it. 🙂 It’s September and the weather is showing us that the autumn already started (rain, rain and more rain).
New month also means new challenge over at I am roses challenge blog. Our theme this month is Steampunk! Crazy right? You have to add two IAR products and a butterfly on your project and then link it to IAR blog!!!
Flowers used on this project:
- Mixed Brown Daisy Flowers – D1-827
- Rainbow Pastel Small Curly Paper Flowers – G1-426
- Random Mixed Pastel Color – R6-595
- Big Brown Leaves – ZQL0-400
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: BoBunny
- stamps:Edwin with stolen heart (Sweet crazy love coll.)
- dies: Magnolia, Tim Holtz
- flowers & leaves from I am roses
- stickles glue
- frantage (aged gold).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Creative inspirations: Flower power