Today starts a new challenge over at I am roses challenge blog. Our theme for this month is Anything goes with a challenge Make something for a friend. So it could be anything as long as it is for a friend and it has at least 2 IAR products on it.
The winner will get a pack of gorgeous flowers from I am roses!
For my dt project I coloured Gemini Tilda again from Zodiac collection. I can’t believe it, there are already two big collections after Zodiac. I think we all love Pink lemonade, but back to Gemini Tilda. I made criss-cross card and totally forgot to take a picture of the insert where I stamped ‘forever best friends’ sentiment from AOTY coll.
IAR Flowers used on this project:
- Mixed Pink Lily Paper Flowers – ZLY1- 00
- White Mulberry Paper Flowers – R5 – 15
- Pastel Rainbow Color Cherry Blossoms – S3 – 426
- Small Green Leave – ZQL0-1
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – coffee in the arbour
- stamps: Gemini Tilda (Zodiac coll., 2014), Forever best friends (AOTY coll., 2014)
- dies: Magnolia, Sizzix,
- flowers from I am rose
- white lace
- metal butterfly
- white crackle paint
- stickles glue.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Anything goes