It’s Tuesday and time for new challenge at Deep Ocean Challenge blog. Our theme this fortnight is Lot of layers
Our sponsor for this challenge is The Ribbon girl.
I made a gift box for this challenge. I used one of the new stamps that came in the Summer stamp club kit, called Tilda with summerpants. I also used some Magnolia papers that I had in my drawer for quite some time.
For this box I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Magnolia
- stamps: Tilda with summerpants (Pink Lemonade coll., 2014, Postmark (With love coll., 2013), Animal Love kit (AOTY coll., 2014).
- dies: Magnolia, Cherry lynn, Spellbinders, La-la land
- flowers from I am roses
- white lace
- white butterfly
- white heart (LLC)
- Tim Holtz alphabet letters
- stickles glue.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: