OMG is it June already? This means there is a new challenge starting over at I am roses challenge blog. Our theme for this month is FRAMES (you must include some kind of frame in your project), the theme is open!
You can win some amazing flowers, so join us!
For my dt project I made a gift bag with picture frame (Polaroid frame). I recently bought this cute matryoshka and colored her with distress markers and pads. I wanted to use some other flowers than my ‘standard’ ones, so I went with red this time. I wanted to give this bag a clean and simple look.
Flowers used on this project:
- Mixed Red and White Daisy Flowers – D1 – 78
- Small Rainbow Mixed Daisy Flowers – D2 – 427
- White Puffy Paper Flowers – R22 -15
- White Mulberry Paper Flowers – R5 – 15
- Small Green Leaves – ZQL0-1
- Tiny Green Leaves – ZQL 0- 2
For this gift bag I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Matryoshka Tilda (Little circus Moscow coll., 2013)
- flowers from I am roses
- white lace
- white rose trim
- stickles glue (stardust).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Mania: Magnolia image with flower