It’s Saturday and time for another challenge at Tilda’s Town. Our theme this week is
Clean and layered or Fussy and Fancy.
I chose FF for my project.
I made an easel card with drawer. I used a lot of different stamps and dies for this project and I hope you’ll like it. 😉
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store. The winner will be random!
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps. Over 1,100 stamps in stock at all times. Tilda’s Town offers FREE worldwide shipping on every order, every day. You can also save up to an additional 20% on your purchase by using one of the famous coupon codes.
Shop at www.tildastown.com and live the magic.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First edition, Maja design
- stamps: Tilda with egg and chicken, Best easter wishes (Little easter coll., 2013), new York, Postcard (With love coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia – lovely fence, heart swirl, view master; Joy crafts – butterfly border
- flowers from I am roses, LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white crackle paint
- frantage (shabby white)
- paper doily.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Hjerteboden: Staffelikort/Easel card
- Dutch Magnolia lovers (TOP 3): Use 2 or more Magnolia stamps
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Spring flowers
- Sweet stampin challenge blog: Easter
Have a great day! Hugs, t.