Today I have a great news for you. I was invited to join the new Forever Magnolia design team. There are so many talented people on this team that I am really honored to be part of.
Our new challenge blog starts on May 1st with it’s first challenge. It’s goint to be an easy one I promise. 😉 I am on team B which means my card will be posted on 8th and 22nd of each month.
You can see and join our blog here!
I also have a card for you today. I made this one/two for twins. They are 10 year old boys and the card was given to them by their mum, that is why there is a heart stamped on Tilda’s table. 😉
For this card and box I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Write a message Tilda (Lost & Found coll., 2014), New York, Postmark (With love coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia – groom bow
- flowers from I am roses, LLC, woc
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white lace
- paper doily
- white crackle paint.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
Have a lovely day! Hugs, t.