Today I have a new card for you. I got this cute Tilda in my stamp club kit, the sentiment is from one of the older collections. I can’t wait to get the rest of the Lost & Found collection, they are all so cute and i think I’ll be using them a lot over the year.
Please come back tomorrow for my second I am roses project. I have something special to show you.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – Sofiero
- stamp: Tilda with spring heart (Lost & Found collection, 2014), I love you (Sweet crazy love coll.)
- die: Doohickey – peacock feathers, tilda tag, Tim Holtz – brackets, distressed doily
- flowers from I am roses, LL, woc
- stickles glue (stardust)
- blue fragments
- frantage – shabby blue
- white lace.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: