Lately I’m all about boxes, bags and other wrapping projects. 🙂 Today is no exception. I made another gift bag (the last one for some time, because I ran out of kraft paper bags).
This bag is meant for princesses, little or big. I put a lot, I mean a lot of flowers on it. Masking took me some time, but I thing it was worth it.
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Little cute Tilda, Tilda mattresse, crown kit (Once upon a time coll., 2013)
- die: DooHickey – swirl; Marianne design – decorative elegance
- punch: MS – flower border
- purple lace
- purple organza ribbon
- flowers from I am roses, Kort og God
- stickles glue (stardust)
- paper doily
- white liquid pearls.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Live and Love crafts challenge blog: Perfume (Vera Wang – Princess)
- Magnolia Down Under: Summer delights
- Totally Tilda: Anything goes
- Magnolia Mania: Gifts
- Fashionista Magnolia and more challenge: Anything goes
- Creative inspirations: Blooms and pearls