The final week of our special Christmas holiday Anything Goes Challenge at Marvelous Magnolia has begun. Let’s not forget our sponsor, Hobbycutz, who is offering a 10£ voucher to one lucky winner!
Do you remember my Joyful Tilda card from last week? I was asked to do a birthday card and a gift box for a 2nd Birthday, theme – Winter. I already showed you the card, so today I have a gift box for you. Yes, another one. lol
For this box I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – Vintage frost & autumn basics
- stamp: Snowy hug (Merry Little Christmas Collection)
- die: TH – snowfluries
- pink ribbon
- paper doily
- flowers from I am roses, Kort og God, LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white crackle paint
- clear rock candy glitter.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Anything winter
- Time for Magnola Christmas challenge: Winter wonderland
- Hanna & Friends: Snowflakes
Thank you all for visiting my blog today. Have a great weekend!