It’s Saturday and time for another challenge at Tilda’s Town challenge blog. Our theme this week is Anything goes!
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store. The winner will be random!
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps. Over 1,100 stamps in stock at all times. Tilda’s Town offers FREE worldwide shipping on every order, every day. You can also save up to an additional 20% on your purchase by using one of the famous coupon codes.
For this challenge I made a gift bag. It’s so hard to find brown kraft paper bags here in Slovenia or at least the ones that are the right size. I managed to find these bags in an online store but they were soooo expensive. 🙁 I have to find some cheaper ones on ebay …
I recently bought these two stamps from Magnolia’s Winter Wonderland collection. Aren’t they great? I think I’ll use them through the whole year. I also used one of the new sentiment stamps from Lost & Found collection – Congratulations. I think this one will be used a lot.
I hope you all had great Christmas holidays. Ours were great, even though it was raining the whole day. 🙂 The important thing is that Santa came! lol
For this gift bag I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – Vintage frost & autumn basics
- stamp: Cozy Tilda, Cozy Christmas Apple Basket (Winter wonderland coll., 2013), Congratulations – sentiment (Lost & Found collection, 2014)
- die: DooHickey – swirl, heart swirl
- white lace
- pink gingram ribbon
- brown bakers twine
- flowers from I am roses, Kort og God, woc
- stickles glue (stardust)
- glossy accent
- paper doily.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: