Christmas in non-traditional colours GDT TFM Christmas challenge
A few weeks ago I got the opportunity to be a guest designer on todays Time for Magnolia Christmas challenge.
We have a great theme – Christmas in non-traditional colours.
I used Tilda from last year’s Little Christmas collection called Tilda with cute lamb. I bought this stamp a while ago, but didn’t have the chance to use it. Well, thank you TFMCC dt for giving me this opportunity to guest design for your challenge!
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Tilda with cute lamb (Little Christmas coll., 2012)
- dies: TH – snow flurries; Magnolia Dohickey – slender fir, so wraped lovely, heart swirl
- shape cut with Silhouette cameo
- white lace
- beige lace
- silver cord
- flowers from I am roses, The ribbon girl and LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (silver)
- silver bells
- twinklets diamond dust
- TH crackle paint
- shabby white frantage.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Sweet stampin challenge blog: Use tags
waw čudovita je! lp
Hugs Julie P
Še en nežen in lep motiv. Všeč mi je papir in zvončki.
These colours are lovely for a Christmas card and the image is adorable. I love the Frantage and the tiny bells 🙂
Hugs, Kat x