We want to see your birthday creations
Now lets get this party started!!!
This week is very special. I made a project for our Birthday bash and the next Thursday I will choose a winner from comments on this post. The winner will get my PHOTO FRAMES. Wohoooo ….
You can put 13×9 cm pictures inside each frame. 😉
Here’s my project. If you’d like to win it, please leave me a comment below!
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – Vintage autumn basics
- shape: Silhouette cameo
- stamps: New Year Sakura Tilda (Winter Wonderland coll., 2013), Tilda with spitz pocket (Special Moment coll., 2013), Tilda with dot bow (With Love coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – leaf
- flowers from I am roses, The ribbon girl and LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- crackle accent.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Mania: Clean and simple
- Simon Says: Clean and simple
- Stamp and create: Feathers or leaves (leaves are in the bouquet Tilda is holding)
You must also be a Marvelous Magnolia follower and comment on all the DT members personal blogs! Each DT member will randomly select one winning commentor and mail them their creation!
Just click on the DT members name above their creation on the Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog to get to their blog!