It’s Sunday and time for another great challenge at Simply Magnolia. This fortnight we have an easy one for you – it’s Anything goes!!! You can do anything as long as it has a stamped Magnolia image on it. Easy right?
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store. The winner will be random!
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps. Over 1,100 stamps in stock at all times. Tilda’s Town offers FREE worldwide shipping on every order, every day. You can also save up to an additional 20% on your purchase by using one of the famous coupon codes.
Today I’m showing you the other part of the christening/Birthday gift, a First Birthday gift box for a little princess. I used the same papers for the box and for the card, Maja design Fika. There are also a lot of embellishments, flowers, frantage …
For this gift box I used:
- Colours: TH distress markers and ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300 g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Tilda in cotton dress (Once upon a time coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – tilda ticket, TH – vintage market
- punch: MS – doily lace
- flowers from I am roses, LLC
- shabby bark heart
- purple cotton cord
- pearl lace
- pearl trim
- paper doily
- stickles glue – stardust
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- The Hobby House Challenge blog: Pearls (I used Ranger – stickles from your store)
- I am Roses challenge blog: Favourite flower (R3 white roses – I use them on almost every project that I make – love them!)
Thank you for visiting my blog today! Hugs, t.