It’s Thursday and time for another challenge at Marvelous Magnolia challenge blog. This week’s theme is Anything goes.
Our sponsor this time is The Rubber Buggy.
The shape of the card was cut out with my silhouette. I used Maja papers again and a lot of glitter. All the edges and die cuts are painted with TH crackle paint and then covered with glitter. The star in the corner was bought in a local store. I used one of the new Tildas – North pole Tilda from Winter Wonderland collection. I hear there’s a new one comming soon. Can’t wait … 😉
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: North pole Tilda (Winter Wonderland coll., 2013), Merry Christmas with Holly Post Mark
- dies: Magnolia Dohickey -snowy forest
- shape cut with Silhouette cameo
- white lace
- flowers from I am roses and LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (aged silver, chunky white)
- silver metal star
- clear rock candy glitter
- shabby angel’s wings
- TH crackle paint.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: